|We are looking for the following
types of contributions.
(1) Your response to an article of the previous
issue of the newsletter.
(2) Short articles describing SHP development
in your country which have created a social and/or economic impact.
Even failure stories which highlight key implementation problems
(3) News about a country/region. The news could
cover policy,regulations,institutional issues and finance approaches
in the SHP section.
(4) State-of-the art and or/new ideas and trends
of SHP technology in various countries or worldwide.
(5) Market conditions of SHP construction.
(6) Major events about future conferences or
a summary of some interesting conferences that has taken place in
the last 3/4 months.
(7) Review of a book which could be of interest
to our readers.
(8) Short proposals for collaborative work
Please provide only essential references.
Interested readers may seek further references directly from the
The above list is indicative. Please send us
any material which you think will interest our readers.
Contributions can be sent preferably by E-mail